Find Your Brand Voice
The Good Stuff Network Edinburgh
Friday 9 June 2023, 9.30am-1pm
- Format: Interactive workshop with practical, hands-on exercises.
- Focus: A practical grounding in brand definition and communication.
- Open to: Members of The Good Stuff Network Edinburgh
- Synopsis: This workshop brings together Brand Themes and Brand Traits – two simple principles that will help you develop a clear, distinctive and engaging brand voice across all your communication channels.
- Learning Outcomes
- You’ll find out:
- How to establish the Brand Themes and Brand Traits for your organisation.
- How they can be used to ensure your key messages and unique qualities are expressed clearly, consistently, correctly and imaginatively across all platforms.
- How you can use Brand Themes and Brand Traits to assess the effectiveness of your communication materials
- How they can help guide strategic decisions, align thinking and solve problems in every part of your organisation.
- You’ll also specify three SMART action points that will help you integrate Brand Themes and Brand Traits into your everyday organisational practice.
- You’ll find out:
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Number of Places: 6
- What You’ll Need to Take Part
- A desktop or laptop computer with good audio and video facilities and a stable internet connection.
- An example of one of your current communication assets that can be shared on-screen on the day. This could be a copy of your logo; a PDF or photo of a business card, leaflet or brochure; the home page of your website; a link to your Facebook page – anything you use to connect with the people you want to reach.
- A willingness to share your thoughts and contribute to the discussions that the workshop will generate.
Find Out More or Book Your Place
Member Engagement Officer
The Good Stuff Network Edinburgh / Edinburgh Social Enterprise
There…I’ve Said it
How I Work
6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Work With Me