Brainstorm Your Brand Comms
Glasgow Social Enterprise Network
Wednesday 29 November 2023, 2pm-4:30pm
- Format: Interactive Q&A Session
- Focus: Any aspect of brand communication you’d like to raise. For example:
- Strategy & Systems: Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy, Naming, Visual Identity.
- Engagement: Visibility, Community Engagement, Fundraising, Media Engagement, Team-building.
- Communication Assets: Websites, Social Media, Printed Publications, Digital Publications, Display Materials.
- Creative Content: Design, Copywriting, Photography, Illustration.
- Open to: Members of Glasgow Social Enterprise Network.
- Synopsis & Learning Outcomes
- This session uses guided group discussion and the sharing of knowledge and experience to address questions raised by those taking part.
- At the end of the session, you’ll take away practical ideas and suggestions to help you resolve the question you’ve brought to the group.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Number of Places: 6
- What You’ll Need to Take Part
- A question relating to brand communication that you’d like to bring to the group.
- On-screen examples of any visuals that will provide context to your question.
- A desktop or laptop computer with good audio and video facilities and a stable internet connection.
- A willingness to share your thoughts in response to the questions raised by the other participants.
© Adam Piggot 2023