Foundations of Branding
An Informal Seminar with Practical, Hands-on Exercises
- Suitable for:
- TSI Training Programmes & Events
- Individual Common Good Organisations
- Duration: 1 hour
- Platform: Zoom
- Focus: An introduction to the key principles of branding.
- Participants: Any number
- Synopsis & Learning Outcomes
- The session introduces Brand Themes and Brand Traits – two simple principles that will help participants develop a clear, distinctive and engaging brand voice across all their communication channels.
- Participants will find out:
- How to identify the Brand Themes and Brand Traits for their organisation.
- How they can be used to ensure their key messages and unique qualities are expressed clearly, consistently and correctly across all platforms.
- How they can use Brand Themes and Brand Traits to assess the effectiveness of their communication materials.
- How they can help guide strategic decisions, align thinking and solve problems in every part of their organisation.
- What Participants Will Need to Take Part
- A desktop or laptop computer with good audio and video facilities and a stable internet connection.
- A willingness to share ideas and contribute to the discussions that the seminar will generate.
- Price: Pay-what-you-can-if-you-can