Brainstorm Your Brand Comms
An Interactive Q&A Session
- Suitable for:
- TSI Training Programmes & Events
- Individual Common Good Organisations
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Platform: Zoom
- Focus: Any aspect of brand communication that the participants would like to raise. For example:
- Strategy & Systems: Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy, Naming, Visual Identity.
- Engagement: Visibility, Community Engagement, Fundraising, Media Engagement, Team-building.
- Communication Assets: Websites, Social Media, Printed Publications, Digital Publications, Display Materials.
- Creative Content: Design, Copywriting, Photography, Illustration.
- Participants: Up to 6
- Synopsis & Learning Outcomes
- This session uses guided group discussion and the sharing of knowledge and experience to address questions raised by those taking part.
- Participants will take away practical ideas and suggestions to resolve the questions they’ve brought to the group.
- What Participants Will Need to Take Part
- A question relating to brand communication that they’d like to bring to the group.
- On-screen examples of any visuals that will provide context to their question.
- A desktop or laptop computer with good audio and video facilities and a stable internet connection.
- A willingness to share ideas and contribute to the discussions that the workshop will generate.
- Price: Pay-what-you-can
© Adam Piggot 2023